Monday 18 February 2013

STA-C TRAITS

                    вєαυту ιи тнє вєαѕт: ∂σит fυ¢к ωιтн тнє вυℓℓ


These are just some of the weird sometimes crazy traits i have. Some is bad, some is good but i dont care because that is what make me, ME and i wouldn't change a thing.

  • I am born on the 20th of May that makes me a TAURUS. The awesome strong bull!!


I don’t keep enemies close I eliminate them into non-existence. Problem solved not prolonged... STACEY TRAITS...
No_judgements-229732_large  I won’t judge you based on your life/lifestyle but don’t attempt to impose your ways on me, give respect to receive respect. ...STACEY TRAITS!


  It takes more than words to convince me you being real... STACEY TRAITS!


  I hate emotionally selfish individuals who only care about how they feel. STACEY TRAITS

3 words… I SAY “Oh bitch please!!! [smirk]











3 words… I SAY   Respect my intellect!!!












 I always find things out. I might not say it right away but I know! STACEY TRAITS!!





 Patience is something I excel at but you must remember patience doesn’t mean forever.


Tumblr_mhkdcrbx7n1s1iml3o1_500_large Can’t be around people who constantly talk shit and judge other people based on appearances or lifestyle. Are you that insecure???

Keeping my business… MY BUSINESS

I hate repeating myself and explaining the obvious

I love to eat.

I hate people who try to make me feel guilty. FAIL! I don’t let emotions control my life, I look at the facts.

Hates leaving things UNFINISHED. Bothers me for daaaays or yeeeears





 

No comments:

Post a Comment