Thursday 15 March 2012

Its BARBIE bitch =)


I use to love playing with Barbies, i had every Barbie there is... but then my dog Butch bit all the heads off... it was a very sad day. But ever since Nicki Minaj popped onto the scene Barbie has made a popular comeback.
With he sayings its Barbie bitch and being a black barbie which doesnt neccessarily mean you need to be thin and have blue eyes or perfect it just means you



  


Nicki Minaj's definition of the Barbie Concept
Every time I would get dressed, I’d put on the pink gloss and my pink blush and I thought I was like a real doll. I thought I wanted to explore my feminine side and I always thought Barbie dolls were so feminine; pretty-looking and – like that ... quoted from Nicki Minaj
The Barbie is who Nicki Minaj is. As for who I am, I have my Barbie moments. (As she laughs) If I’m not performing, I’m real chill, no make-up. I think Barbie is an alter-ego for most girls, whether we’re out in the club, or hitting the runway. We’re like a “Barbie”. After that we’re just women.

No comments:

Post a Comment