Friday 16 March 2012

SWAG...

SWAG the new word that all Girls and Guys want.... but not many know the definition of SWAG let me break it down for you.
Tumblr_lx4av98ier1r7d8qpo1_1280_large
Having Swag in my opinion is what make a guy sexy to me, the way he walks, talks, dresses and carries himself is what not only myself but majority of girls are looking for. Who doesnt want a guy that oozes confidence.  Tumblr_luv5atdvl01qkzq8zo1_500_large Ummm let me think... Everyone.

SWAG-less

The Best song that i can think of with Swag in it is from Beyonce and Kayne West... " You a bad girl and your friends bad too, you got the swag sauce dripping swagu..."







A Swag couple.... is the cutest couple there is too cute

A girl can also have Swag and be swagilicious...
so i VOTE YES to swag.

No comments:

Post a Comment