Friday 16 March 2012

You Crazy... You beautiful

 This is like one of my favourite movies ever... i watched it maybe dozens of times and i still cry for the same parts (im such a girl) and get the happy feelings and its doesnt hurt that Jay Hernandez is GORGEOUS.... lol

   

Nicole is the movie says and i quote..."You can be anywhere where when your life begins. You meet the right person and anything is possible. " and ..."You can be anywhere when your life begins. When the future opens up in front of you. And you may not even realize it at first, but it's already happening."


But my all time favourite quote and i even made this my facebook status because its so awesome and true... "There are millions of people in this world, but in the end it all comes down to one. I still panic sometimes, forget to breathe, but I know that there's something beautiful in my imperfections; the beauty that he held up for me to see. The strength that I will never be able to say."

No comments:

Post a Comment