Friday 16 March 2012

Things i want to do before i die Part 2

Before I die Think of all the mischief i will get myself into.... (innocent face)

Google Αποτελέσματα Eικόνων για http://s3.favim.com/orig/40/before-i-die-bucket-list-day-everything-forget-Favim.com-333009.jpg umm.... i dont think i smoked for a whole entire day so that might be something to consider lol

BEFORE I DIE <3 `1 always wanted to do this BIBLE it will be awesome... anybody know of waterfalls nearby???

Before I die lol on my 21st birthday maybe????

Before I die it will be fun to suprise someone and make them really happy

Before I die omgee yes that will be the sufficest pizza ever

Tumblr   Tumblr who??? LOL
kathinka kh - LOL dont judge me ok i want to live happily ever after.

kathinka kh - FUUUUUN.... i like dressing up


373442-9-1328693505466_large No duuuh i must i am going to be a Fashion Buyer.

kathinka kh - i mean BORN i must have a walk in closet... Who am I lol

My Bucket List. for the madness and hang it up to show off... that a PLUTO thing lol

No comments:

Post a Comment