Friday 1 June 2012

ALIVE

I will never forget the month of May 2012, that's when i experienced the worst pain i ever went through. Being hospitalized for two weeks was no joke and having a near death experience makes you realise all the important things in your life. I had a major operation, and my surgery was a success but the lady that went after me wasn't so lucky. I thank GOD for giving me a second chance in life, and i realised i need to live everyday like its my last. I let go of negative and fake people in my life and came to the realisation that FAMILY always comes first and when a something major happens it brings everyone together. I had to spend my 21st birthday in hospital and i was crying and so sad because I never planned to have there, i bought me a dress and was all excited but the saying " Life happens while you busy making other plans" is really true, but seeing my whole family there at the hospital, even thou some of them weren't talking to each other really made me happy, that everyone will put all there differences aside just to make my day special.

While i was in hospital, everyone told me this scripture from the Bible:
Tumblr_lwtj5djap31qfq16qo1_500_large

Maybe the Lord, made me go through all this for a reason, like the verse says he knows the plans he has for you and maybe after all this I will know whats its like to experience pain, saw people suffering in the hospital, maybe he wanted to make me a stronger person who can handle anything that comes my way and see the pain other people go through.
In a song there was lyrics that said " its that type of pain that you feel deep inside, its the type of pain that makes you pray that makes you cry, and sometimes you have to go through the pain to experience the joy, THIS TOO SHALL PASS"


So i would just like to say to GOD, THANK you, I am truly grateful to be alive xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Stacey such beautiful words, always remember that you are love and that God has a special plan custom made just for you.Mwah

    ReplyDelete