Saturday 2 June 2012

BEST FRIEND

Wall Photos

Many people, not all, go through different best friends throughout life. However, usually a person only has one real, true best friend in all that time. A best friend is not only someone you have a good time with, it is also someone you believe you can trust your life with. A best friend is the first person you call when the most amazing things happen in your life, and when the most horrific incidents happen. A best friend is the person you will always remember no matter what comes about. Some people lose the only true best friend they will ever have, and even when they get new "best friends" .. that old, real best friend is always on their mind. A best friend is almost like real family, a best friend gives the opinion you usually care most about, and the only opinion you want to hear. A best friend is the one who tells you the things you absolutely need to hear regardless of whether you want to hear it or not. A best friend is the person you usually can be around always and never get sick of. A best friend is someone you don't envy, and is the person you are grateful to have as a friend. A best friend is the one who will forgive you always, even when you've screwed up so bad. And a best friend is the one who even though you may have drifted apart from, when the time comes for them to hug you or congratulate you on an accomplishment or to console you on a loss.. they are the number one person you want to see, always because they are the person you've confided the most in and they are the person who knows you the best .. even when you both have changed. 

I miss my best friend alot and I apologise if i ever did anything to her that she felt i wronged her. I know we will never be friends or as tight again because too much went down between us and when i needed her the most she wasnt there but for all the things she did i forgive her and wish her nothing but happiness and joy for the future. She was truly an awesome friend, always cheered me up, she knows me I think better than anyone else will ever know me, there was no fooling her when i was upset or something and she asked me whats wrong she looked at me and said "don't lie, tell me now what's wrong. We used to fight over stupid stuff but always made up, and laughed that we were so silly. We were 24/7 together and went through so much laughs and tears and when i needed her she was always there in a flash and if anyone dared to mess with me she would protect me till the death. Hours of phone calls if we weren't together i had the best times ever with her. I will always have love for her and will never ever forget her.




No comments:

Post a Comment