Saturday 2 June 2012

POSITIVE LIVING

522548_388764744503050_190279651018228_1043145_166212108_n_large I love POSITIVE people and i believe in "POSITIVE OUTCOMES ONLY" why be negative, i believe in positive living.

"If you want to be yourself as you dream, you have to take out the rubbish that you learned which is not yours."

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."
  • Helen Keller
"The body is the instrument of the soul."
  • Gary Zukav
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
  • Anaïs Nin
"If you asked me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you. I CAME TO LIVE OUT LOUD."
  • Emile Zola
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."
  • Albert Camus
"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.""
  • Anonymous
"Imagine."
  • John Lennon
"To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else."
  • Emily Dickinson
"It is the feeling of suffocation that forces us to breathe."
  • Moshe Feldenkrais
"If health were our real concern, it would be dieting we question, not weight."
  • Sally Tisdale

Of Smoky BurgundyDreams

No comments:

Post a Comment