Sunday 3 June 2012

Grace of God



Make an ImpactLass Dich fallen, um zu fliegen!

i went to church today and it was an Awesome service,  it was all about the purpose we have and we are supernatural beings because we can control the outcome of every situation by the power of prayer. If we truly believe and have faith anything is possible.
(1) TumblrWe sang " How great is our God, which is an awesome song, and even though im not saved yet, it doesn't mean my heart is not in the right place. I know my relationship with the Lord, and i know its only by the Grace of God that im still standing here.God’s love is not restricted to when you think you’ve performed well. He loves you even when you've made mistakes and failed!!!!!!!



He Holds my hand :)
                                         Jesus holds my hand #love this song

No comments:

Post a Comment